Elevating & Coaching LeadersLeadership is challenging. And much of what is said about leadership is misleading or wrong. There are no silver bullets. It cannot be reduced to a five or ten point list. It is not formulaic. It is highly situational. It is often a lonely role. We have led businesses at regional, national, and global levels.
We have led start-ups, high growth and turnaround businesses. And we have researched and written about leadership for over two decades. For over ten years, we led the largest global study ever undertaken on talent and leadership practices inside the world’s best companies. We have worked with some of the best companies and their leaders to understand what it takes to identify and develop talent. And one thing is certain– it is far easier to write about and talk about than do.
All great leaders have had coaches or mentors along the way. They provide guidance and insight, provide necessary challenge to the leaders’ ideas, pose alternatives and, most importantly, say what no one else will say–good and bad.
What Separates Us From Other Executive Coaches?
- We develop leadership capability in the context of the business.
- We prepare the leader for the next level.
- We use a multidisciplinary approach.
- We specialize in helping leaders develop talent, build strong teams, and foster highly engaged employees.
We help leaders and HR define what it means to be high potential and develop initiatives to accelerate their development by asking questions like:
- What are the set of initiatives that will help the executive achieve rapid change and, at the same time, lasting transformation in their leadership capabilities?
- What qualities are necessary to accelerate the leader to the next level of management?
- What does the leader need to do well to increase the probability of success in the current situation?